Thursday, September 13, 2012

A very helpful and great mentor for members of MCA

If you're a member of MCA you would know by now a few of the big names of people who are making tons of money with MCA. I'm not at that status yet but i pay close attention to their Facebook walls and groups and blogs. One of my favorite people to learn from is Krystal Taylor. Unlike a lot of the big names she does a lot for a her team...and not only her team but anyone who needs help. A lot of people get you with a line like " join my team, I'll help you, but only if you join my team" only to leave a lot of people signed up under them with no idea about what to do and where to start. I was one of those people who fell for that line..but i didn't sit and complain and cry about it because prior to even being able to join MCA i studied day and night finding tons of information about how to market it. This website helped me a lot I'm sure it will help you a lot...it's full of free valuable information..very similar to what I'm doing here with my blog but a little more fancy Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment