Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Consistency is a Great Challenge we face!

Consistency is often times the very thing a lot of internet marketers struggle with. Mostly when they're newbies and sometimes even in the intermediate stages. There is always a new informational product or new opportunity out there....with newbies being used to being the consumer and not the producer they often times find themselves being sucked into more and more sales funnels spending money on every single thing only to realize they still have no clue how to market any of it leaving them with less money than what they've started with and tons of products that are sometimes useless. Its something I've realized about myself actually and even though I've been very good not buying everything I am guilty of the free things....every lead capture page I could find to leverage one of my businesses I was all over it....and every free e-book I was reading....I was setting myself up for information overload causing confusion and frustration...I felt like if I did all of the best things I couldn't fail...WRONG ...its finding the best thing that works for YOU and sticking to it....stick to whatever gets you results and work from there..my mistake in this is that I was doing so much I didn't know what was working and what wasn't.....so my one thing I bought into for the first and last time the one thing that will help me leverage my businesses the thing I will use and stay consistent in...well first off its social media something I could never go wrong with...then it's my lead system pro ...the video presentation was interesting but it got even more interesting when I saw two people from one of my businesses, one is my mentor's mentor, the other is the co founder of my business....both 6 and 7 figure earners...using this simple system...I definately had to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment